the best 4th of july celebrations

Hello my friends! I shared with you a procrastinator you before? I mean bad. I do my best when I have more pressure on me, but I'm still working on everything from the stall. In any case, I wanted to decorate the porch of our July 4th, but I have not yet begun. I was looking for some inspiration for our balcony so I thought I would share with you some of the decor is a national favorite, which I found. I hope you also feel inspired! Allowing favorite in the comments below, also if you have blog posts at home and left in the comments! I would love to see it. Enjoy all the beautiful 4TH of July home decor ...

1- Patriotic baseball boy's room decor- I don't know that I'll ever have a baseball theme room, but that's pretty cool!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/449023025325341893/


2- Brighten your home or patio with these patriotic DIY American Flag Mason Jar Votive Holders in just three simple steps. First apply the adhesive to the flag with a foam brush and adhere to the jar. Then pour in the sand and place an LED candle on top. Finally, wrap and knot jute around the top of the jar and enjoy! They are the perfect decoration for a backyard BBQ or a summer dinner at home. Find everything you need at your local Michaels and make your Independence Day celebration fun & festive!

                                                                           1


2
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/449023025325341910/


3- Irresistible 4th of July Home Decorations | Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture, Art and Design :

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/449023025325341901/




the best 4th of july celebrations the best 4th of july celebrations Reviewed by life on 6:47 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.